TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting, viewing, accessing, or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.tfpharmacyonline.com, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
By continuing usage of the Website, you are consenting to be bound by these T&Cs for use and access of the Website.
- You will be “Eligible” to use the Services only when you fulfil all of the following conditions:
- You have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- You are competent to enter a contract under the Applicable Laws.
- You have a valid registered mobile number
- You agree to comply with our terms and conditions of use.
- If you are not Eligible, please immediately abandon all attempts to register with us or use our services.
- You acknowledge that we rely completely on the information provided by you and we shall not be held liable if you or anyone who uses your Account to access the services on the Website/Application is not eligible to use the same.
- You understand and acknowledge that you can register on the Website only after complying with the requirements of Clause 1.1 and through a valid mobile number and Email ID.
- You will be required to enter Your Registration Data on the Website following which a One- Time Password (OTP) would be sent to the mobile number you have used to register. You will be required to enter the OTP to complete the registration process.
- Upon completion of the verification process in accordance with Clause 2.2 above, you will be added to our platform through which you can avail of the Services offered on the Website.
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration via the Customer Information form is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You shall not impersonate someone else or provide account information, an email address, or any other information that is not Your own. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by you.
- In the event of any change in the said Registration Data, you agree to promptly update your Registration Data on the Account to ensure that the communication we intend to send to you is promptly delivered and is not sent to any other entity/third party.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if we have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by you is incorrect or false, or that the security of your Account has been compromised in any way, or any other reason we may find to do so. Tf Pharmacy will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your TF Pharmacy account, you shall immediately TF Pharmacy on +254 703997995 or [email protected]. We also reserve the right to suspend your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period upon receipt of any complaint from the Service Provider.
- You are eligible to only one account in respect of your Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Your TF Pharmacy Account username and password are personal to you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your TF Pharmacy Account.
- All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes.
- We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors or other errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- You can make the payment via any one of the following methods:
- Mobile Money –
- Debit and Credit Card.
- Mobile Money –
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the TF Pharmacy Website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server, or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. TF Pharmacy does not warrant uninterrupted access to this Website or any linked Website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
- The information provided on the Website or through our services is intended for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
- TF Pharmacy does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and Tf Pharmacy.
- All information, Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided by TF Pharmacy on an “as is” and “as available” basis, either express or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- TF Pharmacy assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, mobile phone or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- TF Pharmacy has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website at our sole discretion.
- TF Pharmacy endorses the effectiveness, quality, or safety of the Products available on its Website.
- Please note that while TF Pharmacy has made every effort to accurately display the colours of products on its Website, the actual colour you see will depend on your device. We cannot guarantee that your device’s display of any colour will be the same as the colour of the Products delivered to you.
- TF Pharmacy reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the Website or any of its content at any time without notice.
We may provide links to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your payments. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such websites links.
No failure on the part of to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of TF Pharmacy rights under these Terms and Conditions, whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by TF Pharmacy nor the reliance of any person on TF Pharmacy actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms and Conditions. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of TF Pharmacy shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- TF Pharmacy reserves sole discretion to accept, edit, or reject any and all materials you may send to us (“Submissions”). Such Submissions should not be offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, threatening, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, menacing or otherwise objectionable nature. Transmitting such offensive materials may violate relevant laws, regulations, and ethics of pharmacy.
- TF Pharmacy shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions. By posting, uploading, inputting or providing your Submissions, you hereby grant unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to you, including a non- terminable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- You also represent and warrant that your Submissions will not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- The User/Customer shall be prohibited to introduce, post, or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm, or other harmful components into the TF Pharmacy Website.
- TF Pharmacy does not endorse and is not responsible for any Submissions on its Website. We will not be liable for any loss or harm caused by the Submissions or your reliance on the information, including but not limited to, statements, opinions and reviews posted by the Users/Customers, which may be inaccurate, offensive, obscene, threatening or harassing.
- TF Pharmacy is registered.
- As per the Terms and Conditions of TF Pharmacy, the Website grants access to Users/Customers to view the content solely for visiting, ordering, and communicating with us only. All materials in this Website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, text, logos and page headers, that are part of this Website are copyrights and/or other intellectual properties owned by TF Pharmacy. All other trademarks not owned by TF Pharmacy that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by TF Pharmacy.
- You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of TF Pharmacy for any purpose unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website/App and its content will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Kenya.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless TF Pharmacy and its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, licensors, advertisers and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees and costs, resulting from any violation of this agreement, or any activity related to your account, or any information or material you have submitted or will submit to us in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters, and you hereby agree to cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
You agree that TF Pharmacy, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions, may terminate your access to and use of the Website, at any time. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or suspension of your account may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that TF Pharmacy shall not be liable to you for any such termination. Your right to use the TF Pharmacy Website/ Service immediately ceases upon termination of your access/use of the Website.
TF Pharmacy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. TF Pharmacy will notify you of any material changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions and will provide you with a copy of the amended Terms and Conditions, either under this Website, by use of your email address provided to TF Pharmacy or by any other suitable means which ensure that you will be able to take notice of the changes to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms were revised and published on 27/05/2020.